- →Sri kalahasthi
- →Puri Jaganath
- →Sholinghur Narasimhar
- →Udupi Krishnamutt
- →Palani Murugan
- →Tiruthani Murugan
- →Swami malai
- →Kukke Subramanya
- →Kanchi Kamakshi
- →Madurai Meenakshi
- →Kanaka Durga
- →Chennai Kalikambal
- Sri Guru Raghavendra performed penance at a place called Panchamukhi (Karnataka, Raichur District), near Mantralayam, in present day (Andhra Pradesh, Kurnool District) where He received darshan of Hanuman in the form of Sri Panchamukha MukhyaPrana.
- Sri Guru Raghavendra is considered by his devotees to be a reincarnation of Prahlada, the devotee who was saved by Vishnu in his Avatar as Narasimha (see Vaishnava Theology). Prahlada in turn is believed to be a reincarnation of Shankukarna, a Devatha, in the Dwapara Yuga. Hence, Sri Raghavendra Swamy chose Mantralayam as the location of his Brindavan
- It is believed that Guru Raghavendra Swami is in the Vrindavana from the past 339 years and is believed to be in the Vrindavana for another 361 years. While entering the Vrindavana, Guru Raghavendra Swami stated that he would be there for 700 years.
- He was also known as Venkatanatha or Venkatacharya in honor of Sri Venkateshwara.After having his initial education under his brother-in-law Lakshminarasimhachar in Madurai, Venkatanatha was admitted to the Sri Mutt in Kumbakonam where he took sanyasa and adopted the name Raghavendra Theertha.
- It is believed that Sri Guru Raghavendra was an ardent devotee of Lord Rama and Lord Hanuman.
|Open Timing||06:00 a.m|
|Close Timing||11:00 p.m|
Once,Guru Raghavendra Swami on his tour reached a village in which a rich man (Desai) resided. He was always against spiritual rituals and practices enshrined in the Vedas. Upon knowing this Guru Raghavendra swami welcomed this as an opportunity to once again extol the power of the Vedas. Angered by this, the desai took a pestle and challenged Guruji to make it sprout just like any healthy plant would. The great swami accepted this challenge and for several days meditated and offered the holy water from his kamandala to the pestle. On the last day, the desai himself was stunned as he witnessed the miracle. The pestle had sprouted and looked fit to grow into a healthy tree. He offered his surrender to guruji and became a staunch advocate of the vedas henceforth.
Special Days In Temple
- Sri Ragavendra Jayanti-Palguna Sudha Saptami is the birthday festival of Sri Ragevendra Swamy.
Near By Temples
Nearest Major Town/City
- Kurnool - 74 km from Kurnool to Mantralayam
How to Reach
- By Road:
Mantralaya is about 53 km fron Adoni,24 km from Yemmiganur,100 km from Kurnool and 250 km from the state capital Hyderabad, 35 km from Raichur and 120 km from Bellary
- By Train:
The nearest railway station is Mantralaya Road, 16 kilometres away. This station is on the Guntakal - Raichur railway route
- By Air:
Nearest airport is vishakapatinam