- →Sri kalahasthi
- →Puri Jaganath
- →Sholinghur Narasimhar
- →Udupi Krishnamutt
- →Palani Murugan
- →Tiruthani Murugan
- →Swami malai
- →Kukke Subramanya
- →Kanchi Kamakshi
- →Madurai Meenakshi
- →Kanaka Durga
- →Chennai Kalikambal
ૐ Poojas and Vrathams
ૐ Doshas and Pariharas
Kamakshi Amman Temple
- The Kamakshi Temple is a famous Hindu temple is located in Kanchipuram, near Chennai in the state of Tamil Nadu, India
- This temple has a history dating back to 63 years. Since then this temple is located in the New Perungalathur, Kamarajar highways.
- Devotees throng this temple to get rid of Thirumana Dhosam, Puthira Dosham and to get success in their business.
- Kamatchi Amman sanithi exists in this temple for the past 25 years.
|Abhishekam (Morning)||5:30 a.m|
|Abhishekam (Afternoon)||10:30 a.m|
|Abhishekam (Evening)||4:30 p.m|
|Saharsranamam Archana (Morning)||9:00 a.m to 10:00 a.m|
|Saharsranamam Archana (Evening)||7:00 p.m to 8:00 p.m|
|Ashtothram Archana(Morning)||7:00 a.m to 12:00 p.m|
|Ashtothram Archana(Evening)||6:00 p.m to 8:00 p.m|
- Sri Kanchi Kamakshi Ambal Devasthanam,
- New No. 6, Old No. 144/A Kamakshi Amman Sannathi Street ,
- Big Kanchipuram - 631502.
- +91 44 27 233433 - 2722 1214
- Official website information
Special Days In Temple
- Navarathri-The word Navaratri literally means nine nights in Sanskrit, nava meaning nine and ratri meaning nights. During these nine nights and ten days, nine forms of Shakti/Devi are worshiped.
- Lalitha Panchami-The fifth day of Navaratri is celebrated as Lalitha Panchami.
- Ashtami-The eighth day of Navarathri is celebrated as Durga Ashtami.
- Navami-The ninth day of Navarathri is called Maha Navami Pooja.
Nearest Major Town/City
- Poonamallee - 52 km from Poonamallee to Kanchipuram
- Sripuram - 76 km from Sripuram to Kanchipuram
How to Reach
- By Air
Chennai airport is nearest to this temple located in kanchipuram.
- By Train:
Nearest railway station is kanchipuram,Trains are available from Chennai,Chengalpattu,Thirupathi and Bangalore.
- By Road:
The temple is situated at a distance of 73 km from central Chennai city.